10 abril 2009

why could't you have stayed calm for once, instead of flying off the handle?

sabes?
sabes?
é WICKED!
e sim, está em todo o lado...
:(


ELPHABA:
I'm defying gravity, and you can't pull me down!

Glinda, come with me. Think of what we could do. Together,
Unlimited. Together we're unlimited. Together we'll be the gratest team there's ever been.

Glinda, things the way we plan 'em.
GLINDA:
If we work in tandam:
BOTH:
There's no fight we cannot win.
Just you and I defying gravity!
With you and I, defying gravity,

ELPHABa:
They'll never bring us down.

Well, are you coming?

GLINDA:

I hope you're happy, now that you're choosing this.
ELPHABA:
You too.

I hope it brings you bliss

BOTH:
I really hope you get it,

And you don't live to regreat it!
I hope you're happy in the end!
I hope you're happy, my friend!


No one mourns the wicked!

1 comentário:

Provocador disse...

I mourne the wicked!
I cry they won't return....

:(